Skip to content (Press Enter)
How is this activity going to be different compared to what already exists out there?
- The focus will not be on communicating from a religious perspective, but more from – how can we use the ancient wisdom to help in our day to day life today?
- Package content for a contemporary audience
- Content will be in the form of short videos and podcasts
- Content format will be based on enquiry. It will be a dialogue as opposed to it being a sermon from a pulpit
- The focus will be more on providing perspectives on day to day challenges as opposed to existential questions
- The purpose of the content would be more to provide food for thought rather than providing specific answers to questions.
- The general philosophy of the material would be to communicate that there is more than one right way to deal with any situation (that the world is *not* black and white)
- The general philosophy that while the way a particular emotion could be expressed is different based on gender, age and social construct, the underlying strength of the feeling could be equal